Email marketing is a powerful yet cost-effective way to make and increase sales…
The best form of email marketing is what we call ‘relationship marketing’.
This is where you actually try to help your customer with their needs. Instead of just treating customers as a one-off ‘sale’, relationship marketing works on the principle of the ‘lifetime value of a customer’. This creates a string of repeat sales over time. Email marketing is brilliant for this purpose because you can regularly send helpful information that your customers actually want without the pressure trying to make a sale every single time.
When your email marketing is working properly, every time you send out an email you make money.
Once your customers become relaxed with receiving your emails and enjoy reading actually interesting and genuinely helpful content they are often happy to accept that you will also promote your products or services from time to time.
Gaining trust is an important aspect to making sales on a regular basis. Trust in your integrity as someone who is providing product and service that delivers what it says will pay huge dividends when that customer becomes confident enough to use you over and over and even recommend you to their friends. This can build a successful and continually growing business over time as your referrals and recommendations grow. The most important thing is that it means your income grows along with your email list.
According to Wikipedia, “Electronic marketing is directly marketing a commercial message to a group of people using email.”
In its broadest sense, every email sent to a potential or current customer could be considered email marketing.
However, ‘Email Marketing’ generally refers to:
- Sending email messages with the purpose of enhancing the relationship of a business with its current or previous customers: to encourage customer loyalty and repeat business.
- Sending email messages with the purpose of gaining new customers or convincing current customers to purchase something.
Email marketing can be done to either the current customer database of a business or a bought list.
On a Local Sales Creator Plan you will get:
- Your own professionally designed email template
- A Bi weekly email sent out to your clients for you
- Professional coaching on effective email marketing
- You will learn how to create email content designed to sell
- Learn how to market to your clients without annoying/spamming them
TALK TO US